Optometry Students can get FREE registration to Vision By Design
We are looking for patients for a Wet Lab we are holding during Boot Camp for Newcomers on Wednesday, April 11th, 2018. If your an optometry student that fits the requirements below please let us know. Patients will get a free Ortho-K fitting, a free pair of Ortho-K molds and free VBD registration. Please contact us if you are interested and meet the requirements below.
The requirements for participation are:
1. Must be an appropriate Ortho K candidate
2. Rx must be -0.75 to -6.00 with less than -1.50 cylinder
3. A doctor must submit all fitting data, K's, Rx, HVID, Pupil Diameter and topography maps by March 10.
4. Must be willing to have lenses inserted and removed multiple times during the Wet Lab
5. Patient must be willing to participate on Wednesday, April 11 between 2:30 and 4:40
Students are Welcomed and Encouraged to Attend Vision By Design
Students can register for the meeting at a discounted daily rate. Student members recive an additional daily discount. This discount applies to Boot Camp (Wed, Thurs) and VBD General Sessions (Fri, Sat, Sun) only. The discount does not apply to Workshops or other events outside of VBD