Staff / Guest Registration Options
Staff / Guest registration allows access for office managers, staff, and spouses - This option is available ONLY to non-practitioners.
Why Bring Your Staff to Boot Camp?
- Staff need to understand how to present Ortho-K effectively, it is not just another soft lens, it is a premium treatment. Boot Camp will show them how it is different.
- If they understand the basics in detail, they will be a more effective advocate.
- What will they learn that can help the doctor – and themselves?
- How to schedule properly (much different than typical soft lens follow up) – Fitting the Ortho-K Lens Part 1
- Advanced Ortho-K knowledge so they can answer questions more accurately - The Ortho-K Lens: How and Why it Works; Wet Lab
- How to promote Ortho-K in the office - The Box; Integrating Orthokeratology for Dummies
- How to present an informed consent contract - The Ortho-K Informed Consent Contract
- What is myopia control and why is it an epidemic - Myopia Control Protocol
- What is topography, what is a good map and how to take one. Topography Track Thursday Morning
- What’s in it for the staff:
- Personal growth
- Making themselves indispensable – job security
- Practice growth
- Caring about the patient’s future vision/eye health
- In short they will leave educated, enthusiastic and ready to convert all eligible patients into Ortho-K patient