Staff / Family members can get FREE registration to Vision By Design
We are in need of patients for a Wet Lab we are holding during Boot Camp on Wednesday April 11th. If you have staff or family attending with you that might fit the requirements below please let us know. Patients will get a free Ortho-K fitting, a free pair of Ortho-K molds and free VBD registration if they are attending with a doctor. Please contact us if you are interested and meet the requirements below.
The requirements for participation are:
1. Must be an appropriate Ortho K candidate
2. Rx must be -0.75 to -6.00 with less than -1.50 cylinder
3. A doctor must submit all fitting data, K's, Rx, HVID, Pupil Diameter and topography maps by March 10.
4. Must be willing to have lenses inserted and removed multiple times during the Wet Lab
5. Patient must be willing to participate on Wednesday, April 11 between 2:30 and 4:40
Staff / Guest Registration Options
Staff / Guest registration allows access for office managers, staff, and spouses - This option is available ONLY to non-practitioners.
To Learn More About Vision By Design CLICK HERE
To Learn More About Boot Camp CLICK HERE
Why Bring Your Staff to Boot Camp?
- Staff need to understand how to present Ortho-K effectively, it is not just another soft lens, it is a premium treatment. Boot Camp will show them how it is different.
- If they understand the basics in detail, they will be a more effective advocate.
- What will they learn that can help the doctor – and themselves?
- How to schedule properly (much different than typical soft lens follow up) – Fitting the Ortho-K Lens Part 1
- Advanced Ortho-K knowledge so they can answer questions more accurately - The Ortho-K Lens: How and Why it Works; Wet Lab
- How to promote Ortho-K in the office - The Box; Integrating Orthokeratology for Dummies
- How to present an informed consent contract - The Ortho-K Informed Consent Contract
- What is myopia control and why is it an epidemic - Myopia Control Protocol
- What is topography, what is a good map and how to take one. Topography Track Thursday Morning
- What’s in it for the staff:
- Personal growth
- Making themselves indispensable – job security
- Practice growth
- Caring about the patient’s future vision/eye health
- In short they will leave educated, enthusiastic and ready to convert all eligible patients into Ortho-K patient