SuperCharge Your Practice
( CE hours pending COPE approval )
Friday April 13th, 2018 7:00 PM - 12 Midnight
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop/seminar is hosted by a VBD partner/sponsor and as such does not fall under the same guidelines as a Vision By Design workshop. If you have any questions about this workshop/seminar please contact the partner provider.
Please keep the following in mind when considering this workshop/seminar:
- Registration and payment for this course does not take place on the VBD website.
- Vision By Design does not control the pricing or refund policy of this workshop/seminar.
- Vision By Design does not have control over any CE hours related to this course (if any).
- Vision By Design does not have influence over the content of this workshop/seminar and is not responsible for distributing notes or handouts.
- Exhibit Hall access does not come with this registration. You must attend the day sessions in order to have Exhibit Hall access.
At SuperChargeYourPracticeTM You'll Learn:
1. How to profitably grow your practice.
2. How to develop fees and confidently present them.
3. How to train your staff to provide consistent results.
4. How to integrate specialty care within your office.
5. How to get an abundance of specialty care referrals.
6. How to develop a practice which enriches your life.
Instructor: Nick Despotidis
Nick Despotidis, OD, FAAO, FIAO
Nick Despotidis practices in Hamilton, NJ with two partners, Barry Tannen and Ivan Lee. Their multi-disciplinary practice offers a variety for specialty services including vision rehabilitation, treatment of vision related learning problems and corneal reshaping. Together they have one of the largest practices in the country, they examine corneal reshaping patients 4 full days per week. Nick is the lead author of the book, My Children are Nearsighted too and his practice management workshop, SuperChargeYourPractice, is one of the most highly attended workshops offered at Vision by Design.