COPE CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) GUIDELINES
A CV is a detailed chronological history of a person’s educational and teaching experience, and professional accomplishments, which qualifies the instructor to teach the course (NOT a biographical sketch). You MUST submit a current CV with your application for course review. The minimum information that must be provided.
- Office/work address, phone and fax numbers
- Education (degree/certification, institution, year degree awarded)
- Professional accomplishments/experience (appointments, publications, area(s) of expertise, prior lectures)
- Professional affiliations/societies
- Optometric/medical licensure information from the state(s) where you hold a current license to practice
PLEASE NOTE: 10 pages max length and MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT ONLY!
Updated 2017 - COPE STANDARDS FOR COMMERCIAL SUPPORT (COPE SCS)
Click Here to view the complete document